Savory Roasted Veggies
Updated: Aug 18, 2019
This go-to roasted vegetable dishes is one of our favorites. Add as a side to any meal or eat by itself. Sure to please any crowd!
We can't get enough fresh produce! Roasted vegetables are so delicious! Try out this simple and tasty recipe or swap in your own veggies and spices to make it your own!
Oven Roasted Vegetables
1/2 Butternut squash
1/2 tbsp Italian herbs, dried
1 Red bell pepper
1 Red onion
1 Summer squash
1 tbsp Rosemary, fresh
1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup Olive oil, extra virgin
Pepper and sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place all of your chopped vegetables on a large, non-stick sheet pan.
3. Drizzle them with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Top with fresh, chopped rosemary and Italian herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix your veggies well, right on the pan. Make sure they are evenly coated with your oil and seasoning. Spread the vegetables in an even layer on y our non-stick sheet pan.
5. Bake your veggies for about 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
6. Garnish with fresh rosemary or a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
See a vegetable you don't enjoy? Swap it out for one you DO love and don't let that stop you from making these amazing roasted vegetables!